- Current Version: 1.6.32: 2021-06-21T12:24:12Z
- First Published: 2020-11-12T08:17:12Z
- Size: 4594048
- Supported Unity Versions: 2018.4.28
NEW IN VERSION 1.6!
Auto-analyse checks your changes whenever files are staged for commit.
Zero clicks required...
NO MORE MISSING META FILES
Is your git repository full of commit messages like "add missing metas"?
MetaBuddy checks your changes before you commit, making forgotten meta files a thing of the past.
It takes a minute to setup, and automatically checks your changes for meta problems, right from within Unity.
• MetaBuddy Website: Learn about MetaBuddy
• Quick Start: Get up and running
• Documentation: All the details
• Email: Submit questions and feature requests
• Support Discord: Ask questions and get help
• GitHub Issues: Raise issues and ask questions
• Roadmap: What's next?
• Easy meta file checking for everyone on your team, not just coders
• Catches 10 types of meta file error, before they get committed
• Works with any git client (command line, GitHub, GitLab, etc)
• Error context menus help you fix errors quickly
• Auto-analyse checks for errors whenever you (un)stage files for commit
HOW METABUDDY HELPS
• Meta file problems are a continual drag when keeping a Unity project in git.
• Mistakes like forgetting to commit meta files or accidentally changing GUIDs cause confusing behavior that affects the whole team.
• MetaBuddy eliminates that drag by keeping your project in a zen-like state of zero meta defects.
• It does this by catching problems early, helping everyone on your team to commit with confidence and reducing the time wasted chasing down issues.
• MetaBuddy has helped teams keep their projects clean of meta file problems over thousands of commits, saving countless hours of wasted developer effort.
Find out more about how MetaBuddy helps keep your repository in order.
• Compatible with Unity Editor 2018.4 and later, on both Windows and macOS.
• Runs entirely in the Unity Editor. Compatible with all target runtimes.
Add to cart