- Current Version: 1.5: 2022-01-06T10:29:11Z
- First Published: 2021-01-21T13:24:17Z
- Size: 444713536
- Supported Unity Versions: 2019.2.0
Dreamscape Nature : Meadows : Stylized Open World Environment
Get our newest pack in the Dreamscape Series 30% off: https://u3d.as/2EYS
A large collection of AAA quality assets to build next-gen open-world stylized environments
Check out some gifs to see it in action: GIFs
Featuring close to 100 high-quality meshes, this stylized environment pack is optimized for all platforms, including large-scale open-world games. Check out the animated GIFs and Trailer to get a better taste.
Let's build the next pack together!
Optimized for all platforms and URP
✔ Standard RP - Unity 2019.2+
✔ Universal RP - Unity 2019.3+
✔ Vegetation Studio Pro
✔ Nature Renderer
✔ Have a suggestion? Join the discord and let's make it happen
• High-quality low poly optimized foliage with a distinct stylized look.
• Suitable for open-world games.
• ~100 prefabs.
• Highly optimized material workflow using master materials and material instances with fully customizable parameters and color palettes.
• Distant terrain meshes with slope-based auto materials for blending with the terrain.
• Customizable stylized water shaders( Lake, River, Waterfall) with reflection, refraction, and wave mesh deformation.
• Stylized particle effects.
• 2x2Km Demo scene included
x9 Tree Meshes
• 4000-5000 average polys
• 4 LODs
• 4K PBR Textures
x16 Stone Meshes
• 10-1500 average polys
• 2-4K PBR Textures
x26 Foliage&Grass Meshes
• 200-1000 average polys
• 1-3 LODs
• 2K PBR Textures
x27 Prop Meshes
• 200-2000 average polys
• 1-2 LODs
• 2-4K PBR Textures
x10 Water&Terain Meshes
x9 Particle Effects
The screenshots were achieved using Unity 2019.2 using Nature Renderer and Standard RP.
Please note the Demo Scene is massive and intended for showcasing the pack, and is not intended to work out of the box for mobile or low-end devices.
Instructions on how to achieve the same result and the post-processing profile are included. Water Reflections are not currently supported by URP.
Add to cart